A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dembosky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dembosky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dembosky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St John River District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dembosky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dembosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Dembosky practice?
Dr. Robert Dembosky practices Internal Medicine near Marysville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Marysville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Dembosky, Dr. Bobby Dembosky, Dr. Robbie Dembosky, Dr. Rupert Dembosky