A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT DEMBOSKY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT DEMBOSKY, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DEMBOSKY graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. DEMBOSKY has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DEMBOSKY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans