A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demello is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demello graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Demello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rikio Demello MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Demello practice?
- Dr. Robert Demello has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demello practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.