A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demeo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Demeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolph Demeo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Demeo practice?
- Dr. Robert Demeo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demeo practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.