A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demeo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Demeo practice?
Dr. Robert Demeo practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.