A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demke
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Demke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demke graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Demke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Craig Demke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Demke practice?
- Dr. Robert Demke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Streamwood, IL.
See Streamwood Family Physicians and Streamwood Primary Care Doctors.