A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert DeMonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert DeMonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert DeMonte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMonte graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. DeMonte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DeMonte MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert DeMonte practice?
- Dr. Robert DeMonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert DeMonte practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Geriatric Doctors, and La Jolla Hospice & Palliative Specialists.