Dr. Robert Demott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

December 19th, 2015
worst dr ever
my rt vaginal side was completely prolapsed Dr Demott said that the bulge in my but cheak was cuz I was heavy set. I went to Dr temp she was dumb founded by my condition she had Dr Cousins take a look to date I'm the worst case he and every other dr he teaches ever saw. needless to say that bulge was my intestin . didn't even want to give 1 star but had to

March 11th, 2015
A Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Demott's for over 28 years. Within his office, a patient for over 35 years. Very good bedside manner, takes the time to listen to you. Would recommend him to anyone.

November 21st, 2011
Dr.DeMott has always taken more time with me to let me talk and is never in a rush to get me out of the office for another patient. He really made me feel comfortable in all ways considering he is a male. I moved to AZ and will truly miss him. He is an excellent doctor and very knowlegable in his practice.

July 11th, 2010
Do not
My fiance had major back labor and his attitude was uncaring to say the least. he wanted her to just take some tylenol and get some sleep when told repeatedly over and over that that wasn't going to help. when she went to the hospital he never came to see her, and did not give much for instruction and just had her sent home after one night and said not to check the progression or her cervix. though i know this is unprofessional, he should avoid dark alleys.

April 6th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Demott's for 22 years. He is a very kind doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and actually has a back and forth conversation with you. He doesn't seem rushed and sits down and asks if you have anything you would like to discuss. He is open to your opinions and takes what you have to say seriously. I would highly reccomend him.