Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Demuth
Dr. Robert Demuth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Demuth is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus, Northwest Texas Healthcare System and Baptist St. Anthony. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Demuth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Demuth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Nisar Huq
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Andrew Stenhouse
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi45
Dr. John Forage
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi20