A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Denitzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Denitzio, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Denitzio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denitzio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Denitzio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Denitzio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Denitzio practice?
- Dr. Robert Denitzio has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Denitzio practices Family Medicine near West Grove, PA.
See West Grove Family Physicians.