Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dennis II
Dr. Robert Dennis II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and Providence Hospital. Dr. Dennis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dennis II has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Robert Dennis II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Macy Hall Jr
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Washington, DC 0.01 mi49
Dr. Vikisha Fripp
Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Washington, DC 1.62 mi14
Dr. Kelly Bolden
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 1.62 mi10