A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Denniston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Denniston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Denniston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 63 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Denniston graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Denniston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denniston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Denniston practice?
Dr. Robert Denniston practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists.