Overall Review

February 11th, 2015
Best dr I've ever had--insightful, compassionate, willing to fight w/insurance. He's why I'm still alive

January 31st, 2012
Very unprofessional office
I had the worst experience with Dr DePorto. During his visit he was very nice and helpful and seemed very professional. However, his diagnosis and follow up turned out to be the worst I have ever experienced at a doctor's office. I came in with an IT band problem complaining of joint pain. He recommended physical therapy (which was appropriate), but then he suggested that my joint pain could be due to lyme disease. This seems odd as I had no other joint pain, only in my knees. He requested I get a blood test to check for lyme, which I did. Then he never called me back to tell me the results of the blood test. I called his office repeatedly (maybe 8-10 times) and he never called me back and his staff were increasingly rude to me. I just wanted the results of my blood test and I never received them. Further, when I was in his office he mentioned that he thought I had a heart murmur. This was the first I had heard of any heart abnormality, so obviously I was concerned. He asked me to get an echo cardiogram at his office, which I did. Once again, I never heard from him about the results of this. I called the office many many times asking for my results, and his staff was incredibly rude to me. Finally, once he called me back about 3-4 months after the test (and countless messages I had left for him). He left me a brief voicemail saying "the test seemed normal" and encouraged me to call him back to discuss. I called him back many times, but of course I never heard from him again. The entire experience was very upsetting as when I met Dr Deporto he seemed like a nice man. Do not waste your time with this doctor or his rude staff.

December 3rd, 2009
A true professional
Dr. Deporto is truly a caring and professional doctor. He examines carefully and thoroughly and explains clearly and patienly.

February 6th, 2009
Caring and professional,excellent doctor.

July 17th, 2008
best doctor
Dr. DePorto is THE ideal doctor: open-minded, compassionate, funny, encouraging, a brilliant diagnostician, unpretentious, and the strongest patient advocate I've ever had.