A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Krishna Desai MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Robert Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Desai practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Worcester Radiologists.