A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desilverio, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilverio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Desilverio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desilverio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desilverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Desilverio practice?
Dr. Robert Desilverio practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Desilverio, Dr. Bobby Desilverio, Dr. Rob Desilverio, Dr. Robbie Desilverio