A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desilverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Desilverio is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desilverio
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Desilverio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desilverio, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilverio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Desilverio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Desilverio MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Desilverio practice?
- Dr. Robert Desilverio has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Desilverio practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Lester, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.