A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desilverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desilverio, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilverio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Desilverio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Desilverio MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Desilverio practice?
- Dr. Robert Desilverio has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Desilverio practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Lester, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.