A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Desnick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desnick, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Desnick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Desnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Desnick MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Desnick practice?
- Dr. Robert Desnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Desnick practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Geneticists.