A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Desnick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desnick
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Desnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desnick, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Desnick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Desnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Desnick MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Desnick practice?
- Dr. Robert Desnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Desnick practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near New York, NY.
See New York Geneticists.