Dr. Robert Detrinis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 5 reviews

March 25th, 2014
Nightmare. Hide your husbands!!
What an arrogant pompous man who is a danger to anyone around him. I have seen him tell obscene jokes to his staff, yell at parents, and be creepy to an adolescent female patient all while waiting for my appointment to see him for my child.

April 3rd, 2013
D.B.
Dr. Detrinis has cared for my son for many years. My son is complex and highly intelligent. Dr. Detrinis is honest and friendly with him and encourages him to improve and not accept previously given 'labels' as handicaps. My son feels comfortable talking with Dr. Detrinis because as he says he "knows beyond any doubt that Dr. Detrinis truly cares about his well being." I feel the same way.

September 7th, 2011
Dr. Detrinis has been the best
He diagnosed me correctly. He has treated me professionally, and caring. His office assistant has been extremely accommodating. I have no complaints. He was even willing to do a phone consult while out of town with his family

August 31st, 2010
Uninformed, Irresponsible, Worthy of Suspension
I came to Dr. Detrinis for a professional evaluation that has significant impact on my continued employment. This was supposed to be a routine assessment and specific guidance was provided from my employer. Dr. Detrinis did not read the documentation he was provided, nor did he read or understand the memo detailing the scope of evaluation. He was argumentative, unprofessional, and wouldn't allow me to explain the process to him. He made accusatory statements, threw papers around, and said I could not keep my job. All of this and he asked me to leave within five minutes of my arrival. I reported the incident to the Ombudsmen, and I will follow through with all formal processes to have his conduct reviewed. I would not let him treat patients under any circumstances, particularly psychological evaluations. No patient deserves to be mistreated in this way. His lack of personal responsibility for his actions and pre-determined findings without conducting an appropriate evaluation are truly deplorable.

June 2nd, 2008
I highly recommend Dr. D
Be forewarned, he is going to ask you some tough questions about yourself. But he has been excellent at diagnosing problems, helping me work through problems, and revising medications with great results.