A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deuell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deuell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deuell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deuell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Franklin Deuell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Deuell practice?
- Dr. Robert Deuell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Deuell practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.