Learn more about Dr. Robert Deutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutscher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deutscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deutscher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutscher graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Deutscher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Deutscher MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Deutscher practice?
- Dr. Robert Deutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Deutscher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.