Dr. Robert Devereaux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Devereaux?

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Great man. Really fights for his patients rights with compassion. Is a real advocate for his patients.

Excellent Doctor in Family practice.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Dr. Robert Devereaux is an excellent doctor. He has been treating My wife and I as well as our adult children and young grandchildren on occasion when they visited us from out of state and Northern California on occasion of illness or accidents (children will get scrapped, etc.) for 20 years. We have seen him showing ultimate in care and concern for other patients in his office. Our daughter, an ICU nurse by career was ecstatic when we chose him that many years ago. She thinks he is the best she has met in practice.

Misdiagnosis and wrongly prescribed antibiotics

Posted on November 13th, 2011

I went go dr devereaux for many years as we was my family doctor. I was prescribed antibiotics by him repeatedly for what was finally I was finally told by a neighbor who is a nurse was actually a simple cold sore. I than sought treatment on my own from a dermatologist who confirmed this and I was finally given the proper medications. I ended up developed severe IBS, which I believe was caused by needlessly taking so many antibiotics, which wreaked havoc on my GI tract. He is no longer my doctor, obviously, and I would highly discourage anyone from seeking treatment from him. additionally, I developed a penicillin allergy after all the over use of antibiotics, but he would never remember this, and would continue to write me prescriptions for antibiotics in the penicillin family. Thankfully, my pharmacy was always able to catch this and have him change to a different antibiotic.

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

modern dr. kildare. great people person.diagnosis usually right on the money. always leave his office with the feeling that things will get better.

Worth the Wait

Posted on May 17th, 2008

Though some may feel that the wait for the dr is long, it is well worth it for he takes the time to listen, diagnose, and make you feel better about the ailment. He and his staff are more than compassionate, they are HUMAN. They don't make you feel as if they are moving you in and out. If you require an hour of his time, he's there for you. He's there for you if you're willing to wait. As one response said already, there aren't enough stars for his old time country doctor manner and care. There's not enough doctors out there like him. Rock on Dr. D!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017