A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Devries is Excellent. Dr. Devries has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Devries graduated from Univ of Amsterdam. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- BaylorRichardson Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Richardson Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Devries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Devries practice?
Dr. Robert Devries practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Devries, Dr. Bobby Devries, Dr. Rob Devries, Dr. Robbie Devries