Learn more about Dr. Robert Dewhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dewhurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewhurst
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dewhurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dewhurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewhurst graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Dewhurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Dewhurst MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dewhurst practice?
- Dr. Robert Dewhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dewhurst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.