Learn more about Dr. Robert Dewhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dewhurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewhurst
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dewhurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dewhurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewhurst graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Dewhurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Dewhurst MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dewhurst practice?
- Dr. Robert Dewhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dewhurst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.