Learn more about Dr. Robert Dews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dews
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dews graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carrington Dews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Dews practice?
- Dr. Robert Dews has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Orthopedic Surgeons.