A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dews is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dews graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carrington Dews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Dews practice?
- Dr. Robert Dews has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS and Poplarville, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.