Learn more about Dr. Robert Dews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dews graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carrington Dews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Dews practice?
- Dr. Robert Dews has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.