A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Diaz practice?
- Dr. Robert Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.