Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
He is the best!!!!

June 22nd, 2016
consultation
I did had a consultation with Dr. DiBianco about some situations with accelerated heart rate I have had in the past few years. My first impression was very good, he greeted me well, heard the information I provided with interest and answered all the questions I had, he was very amiable. He did the exam and explained in detail a plan to have some tests done. In the second meeting he explained about the test that was going to be run. At the end he provided a very lenghty explanation of the results and provided his expert opinion. He is extremely professional, an excellent person and physician.

January 19th, 2015
Dr Dibianco has been my cardiologist for 30 years. He is brilliant, caring, smart, practical , excellent in diagnoses, and never appears to be rushing you through your appointment. if you have to wait for him you shouldn't complain because he will be taking extra time with you when it is necessary also. He is also active and a leader in his field also with his participation in professional activities and teaching. What more would you want in your heart doctor?

January 24th, 2014
Statin poison
There was no option for no stars but that would be it. Long before side effects of statins had publicity Dr, DiBianco had me on a course of 80 mg for almost 8 years, I complained of not feeling well, etc. and he would not acknowledge the possibility of statins because of the small percentage of people who experience the muscle pain etc. I changed drs., went off statins and began to feel better.

October 2nd, 2012
Dr. DiBianco thoroughly discussed all of my issues and concerns and clearly explained all of my test results. He took copious notes during our discussion and provided me with a copy of those notes when I left. He has a very warn and calming bedside manner.