A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dichmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dichmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dichmann, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dichmann graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dichmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Dichmann MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Dichmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Dichmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dichmann practices Medical Oncology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Maria Oncologists.