A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dickstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickstein
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dickstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dickstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dickstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dickstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dickstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Dickstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dickstein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Waukegan, IL.
See Waukegan Radiologists.