A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dickstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dickstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dickstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dickstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dickstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Dickstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dickstein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Waukegan, IL.
See Waukegan Radiologists.