A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dieter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dieter, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dieter MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dieter practice?
- Dr. Robert Dieter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dieter practices Interventional Cardiology near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Homer Glen, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Cardiologists.