Learn more about Dr. Robert Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dieter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dieter, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dieter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Dieter practice?
Dr. Robert Dieter practices Interventional Cardiology near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Cardiologists.