A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dieter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dieter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieter
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dieter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dieter, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Dieter MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Dieter practice?
- Dr. Robert Dieter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dieter practices Interventional Cardiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Cardiologists.