Overall Review

2.9

April 28th, 2013
Great Dr!
Was seeing another Doctor and was nothing getting any answers for the pain I was getting. Switch to Doctor Difronzo and within 2 weeks he found the problem and saved my life! Thank you so much!

June 6th, 2012
dr difronzo was actually rude to me on my first visit ,smacking his chewing gum and being very short with me and his staff,after 7 visits to his office I saw him only 1 time ..he put all the work on his p.a. thank god for that...

April 5th, 2012
A doctor as good as any
I've been to see Dr Difronzo a few times and found him to be pleasant and professional. He was straight forward and has a matter-of-fact attitude. I would recommend him to friends and family.

January 30th, 2012
Dr. D
Her has been a wonderful doctor to me for a few years now. He is very thorough and has a good sense of humor. He has always been professional.

July 20th, 2011
Urine drug tests for all
Dr. DiFronzo makes all patients submit to a monthly drug test for prescription refills involving several classes of meds, including seizure meds and other non-narcotic meds. This urine drug test will cost you $80 and is not covered by insurance. The office staff claims the urine drug screen will prove whether you are taking your meds or selling them to someone else. Do not expect to get individualized care in this office. One size fits all.

February 22nd, 2011
Worst doctor I have ever been to. I am amazed he is in the medical field with his horrible bedside manner. He should have his license taken away for what he said to me.

January 23rd, 2011
I can't say enough good things about this doctor. For five years, I had a problem that the doctors in the Northeast could not correct. In less than six months, I am totally under control thanks to this man and his expertise. He doesn't coddle people, he's matter-of-fact. If you can't handle what he's telling you for your own good, then find another doctor.

September 30th, 2010
Stay from this hurtful man. He hurt me and he will hurt others, I am afraid

January 13th, 2009
Dr Robert DiFronzo
I found Dr.DiFronzo to be competent and straightforward. I question the veracity of the previous negative statements and feel them to be self serving. I reccomend Dr,DiFronzo

December 15th, 2008
what a wacko
this dr.gives me the willies.he is very strange!!!! and now im starting to hear alot of negative things about him.

December 11th, 2008
Very unprofessional and very weird
Avoid Dr. Robert Difronzo. I saw him only because my regular Dr. retired. I will never go back to him ever again. He just settled a wrongful death lawsuit brought against him and I can see he is very incompetent as a Doctor. He is just a very, very strange person. He said he couldn't help me with my disability case, and when I questioned why I had to pay then for the office visit he started yelling at me. He couldn't help me but he sure wanted my money. Very unfriendly, impersonal and just a very strange, strange ugly man.