Learn more about Dr. Robert Di Loreto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Di Loreto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Loreto
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Di Loreto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Di Loreto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Loreto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Di Loreto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Di Loreto MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Di Loreto practice?
- Dr. Robert Di Loreto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Di Loreto practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.