A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Di Loreto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Di Loreto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Loreto
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Di Loreto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Di Loreto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Loreto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Di Loreto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Di Loreto MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Di Loreto practice?
- Dr. Robert Di Loreto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Di Loreto practices Urology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Urologists.