A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Di Loreto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Di Loreto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Di Loreto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Loreto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Di Loreto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Di Loreto MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Di Loreto practice?
- Dr. Robert Di Loreto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Di Loreto practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.