A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dimand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dimand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dimand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Dimand MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dimand practice?
- Dr. Robert Dimand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dimand practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Critical Care Practitioners.