Family Physicians

Total Care and Wellness Services Inc. Premier Care Clinics
3870 Tampa Road Suite D
Oldsmar, FL 34677
813-336-4949
Locations and availability (2)

|  PROFESSIONAL - CARING - LISTENS  |  show details
by PJ on Jul 25th, 2014

Dr Dimasi is knowledgeable - takes the time to really listen. He is accessible on short notice when necessary. Treats you like a person - A REAL DOCTOR

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
by C. Jackson on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. DiMasi was able to assess my symptoms and offer treatment options for me to choose based on my comfort level. I appreciated his thoroughness and candor. His caring demeanor was refreshing as well.

|  patient  |  show details
by lle on Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Damasi was able to see me on very short notice. He has a wonderful bed side manner and spent time talking with me and answeing all my questions. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Thank you.

|  Dr. Dimasi is very caring!  |  show details
by Bella on Apr 24th, 2013

|  A experience  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Dimasi was very thorough when evaluating me and gave me his full attention through the whole process. The office is very welcoming and the staff are very courteous. I will refer all my friends and family to his office.

|  kids physical  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Dimasi was caring, attentive and professional. I will recommend him to anyone. The staff was nice, but he was excellent with my kids, made us feel special.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Excellent physician ! Was very professional and caring. Great bed side manner and have already recommended him to several people. Thank you !

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Dimasi didn't listen to a word I said and NODDED off during my consultation! I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone!

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Excellent physician..he was very caring, compassionate and took the time to listen to me. I left feeling very happy that I received great care from a great doctor.

|  WALK IN CLINIC 5/12/2011  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

I WENT IN WITH A VERY SORE FOOT. EASIER TO GET IN TO HIM THAN MY OWN DOCTOR. I WOULD GO BACK FOR SURE. RIGHT ON WITH WHAT WAS CAUSING MY PAIN. GOT MY INSOLES AND STERIOID, AND BACK AT WORK ON MY FEET THE NEXT DAY. THANKS DOCTOR.DALE BAIRD