Disrespectful show details Disrespectful
by N on Dec 17th, 2014

Made an appointment based on the recommendation of a colleague. Explained my reason to see the Dr. to the receptionist, and set an appointment. Two days before, staff left me a voice mail saying they had changed the time and date of my appointment without asking if I was available. Got that worked out, and arrived for my new agreed upon appointment. Checked in, and waited for two and a half hours!! Another patient even came in after me, and was called back before I was. I then get into the room for the Dr. to which he advises he cannot he me, and suggests another Dr for me to see. I explained my reason for coming in when I scheduled the appointment! The lack of respect for patient time is disturbing, and the fact the he was unable to assist with my visit makes me question his abilities.

PROFESSIONAL - CARING - LISTENS show details PROFESSIONAL - CARING - LISTENS
by PJ on Jul 25th, 2014

Dr Dimasi is knowledgeable - takes the time to really listen. He is accessible on short notice when necessary. Treats you like a person - A REAL DOCTOR

Outstanding care show details Outstanding care
by C. Jackson on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. DiMasi was able to assess my symptoms and offer treatment options for me to choose based on my comfort level. I appreciated his thoroughness and candor. His caring demeanor was refreshing as well.

patient show details patient
by lle on Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Damasi was able to see me on very short notice. He has a wonderful bed side manner and spent time talking with me and answeing all my questions. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Thank you.

Dr. Dimasi is very caring! show details Dr. Dimasi is very caring!
by Bella on Apr 24th, 2013

A experience show details A experience
Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Dimasi was very thorough when evaluating me and gave me his full attention through the whole process. The office is very welcoming and the staff are very courteous. I will refer all my friends and family to his office.

kids physical show details kids physical
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Dimasi was caring, attentive and professional. I will recommend him to anyone. The staff was nice, but he was excellent with my kids, made us feel special.

Feb 28th, 2012

Excellent physician ! Was very professional and caring. Great bed side manner and have already recommended him to several people. Thank you !

Horrible! show details Horrible!
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Dimasi didn't listen to a word I said and NODDED off during my consultation! I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone!

Sep 29th, 2011

Excellent physician..he was very caring, compassionate and took the time to listen to me. I left feeling very happy that I received great care from a great doctor.

WALK IN CLINIC 5/12/2011 show details WALK IN CLINIC 5/12/2011
May 12th, 2011

I WENT IN WITH A VERY SORE FOOT. EASIER TO GET IN TO HIM THAN MY OWN DOCTOR. I WOULD GO BACK FOR SURE. RIGHT ON WITH WHAT WAS CAUSING MY PAIN. GOT MY INSOLES AND STERIOID, AND BACK AT WORK ON MY FEET THE NEXT DAY. THANKS DOCTOR.DALE BAIRD