A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Di Meglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Di Meglio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Di Meglio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Meglio graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Di Meglio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Di Meglio MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Di Meglio practice?
- Dr. Robert Di Meglio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Di Meglio practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.