Dr. Robert Dimeglio MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 6th, 2017
Best urologist!!!
Dr. Dimeglio is great! I've been seeing him for over 10 years, I followed him when he changed practices a few years back. Once I drove 75 miles to see Dr. Dimeglio. I feel safe and cared with him and his loyalty deserves mine.

January 2nd, 2017
Long Term Patient
Dr. DiMeglio has been treating me for 14 years. He is thorough and I trust him completely.

December 23rd, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Dimeglio when my previous urologist retired. At my first visit I was welcomed by his office staff who were very courteous and efficient. The doctor took me into his private office for this first visit to go over all of the records I had transferred to him. He was very thorough and extremely pleasant and we found mutual areas of discussion even beyond urology issues. I am confident he will look after me for many years.

December 4th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimeglio since 1999. In that time, he has cared for me like no other doctor. I don't like visiting the doctors but he puts me at ease, listens to me and together we make decisions on my healthcare. Best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him.

November 13th, 2016
In discussion about a procedure, he was thorough and patient. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about the outcome.

November 12th, 2016
Excellent people skills. He reviewed my lab results before coming into the exam room. Telephoned PSA results next day. I highly recommend Dr. Dimeglio.

November 11th, 2016
Great doctor and staff.

November 5th, 2016
Great visit
I really like everything about my visit. The office staff is very knowledgeable and organized. My time with the Dr was very personable , thorough and quick. I was in & out...from entry to departure..in about 30 minutes!!

November 2nd, 2016
1st Visit
The entire experience was great! I was nervous but the doctor & staff made me feel ok just by doing what they do well! The actual meeting with the doctor was very informative & I decided the first minute he spoke about the procedure that he was who I wanted to perform it on me and I will tell others also

September 28th, 2016
Excellent Practice
Great staff and physician.

September 6th, 2016
Complete Confidence
sI have been dealing with two chronic conditions over the past few years and have received treatment from many doctors, Dr. Meglio stands out as the best that I have encountered. He performed a surgical procedure on me several years ago and the results were from my perspective perfect. Presently, he has begun treatment for another serious condition. His first treatment protocol has worked perfectly for me; I wished that I had seen him sooner--most of the serious symptoms were relied after my first recent visit. As he begins further diagnosis of my present condition, I have the most confidence in his knowledge, skills, and judgement. Even though I live over 200 miles away from his office, I will make whatever arrangements that are necessary to receive my medical care from him.

September 2nd, 2016
Stones
Excellent staff. Dr. Di Meglio made my visit a great experience. Knowledgeable and direct. Very pleased.