A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dimitriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dimitriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dimitriou, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitriou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimitriou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Dimitriou MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dimitriou practice?
- Dr. Robert Dimitriou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dimitriou practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.