A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dimitriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dimitriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dimitriou, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitriou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimitriou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimitriou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dimitriou practice?
Dr. Robert Dimitriou practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.