A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Xuan Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert X. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Robert Dinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dinh practices Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Burlingame Internists.