Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Great DOC  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Kind, compassionate, and completely dedicated to his craft.

|  Liars!!!  |  show details
by David Stephens on Jan 21st, 2014

Beware!!! These people are liars! I originally went in to get tested for sleep apnea. Dr. Dinsdale explained to me the process and what to expect during the exam and I was fairly happy until I found out $2000 dollars later that they told me a complete lie. Dr. Dinsdale's office said they verified my coverage with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas and that it was a covered procedure by a covered provider and that I had nothing to worry about. I called Dr. Dinsdale's office after discovering that none of the money I paid went towards my $1000 deductible because THEY ARE NOT A COVERED PROVIDER. The explanation I received from Dr. Dinsdale's office was "all I can say is that's what Blue Cross told us", "I can give you the number to Blue Cross", and "you didn't pay us, you paid the provider we use for the device so technically you don't us any money". All I can say is WOW! I would be closed in a month if I ran my business that way.

|  Fantastic care of a complicated case  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

Dr. Dinsdale went out of his way to facilitate my daughter's surgeries. She needed to have more than one procedure done, and one surgery was fairly complicated. With any surgery, much of the risk is simply from the anesthesia. Being able to do both procedures under the same anesthesia dramatically reduced her level of risk. He was patient and kind, and answered all our questions. He took the time to build trust with my daughter to ease her fears. Very skilled surgeon and kind man. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an ENT.