A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Diraimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Diraimo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diraimo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Diraimo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diraimo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Diraimo practice?
Dr. Robert Diraimo practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Port Washington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Port Washington Surgeons.