Dr. Robert Diraimo MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Diraimo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diraimo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diraimo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System
- St Francis Hospital Roslyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diraimo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Diraimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Diraimo practice?
Dr. Robert Diraimo practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Port Washington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See Port Washington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Diraimo, Dr. Bobby Diraimo, Dr. Rob Diraimo, Dr. Robbie Diraimo