A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Direnzo is Excellent. Dr. Direnzo has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Direnzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Direnzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Direnzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Direnzo practice?
Dr. Robert Direnzo practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Direnzo, Dr. Bobby Direnzo, Dr. Rob Direnzo, Dr. Robbie Direnzo