A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Direnzo, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Direnzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from University of Rome.
Dr. Direnzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Direnzo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Direnzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Direnzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Direnzo practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.