A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Direnzo, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Direnzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from University of Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Direnzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Direnzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Direnzo practice?
Dr. Robert Direnzo practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Family Physicians.