A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert DiSalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert DiSalle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert DiSalle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSalle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen DiSalle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. DiSalle practice?
- Dr. Robert DiSalle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert DiSalle practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Radiologists.