Dr. Robert Diulio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Diulio?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I fell 30 feet onto cement back in 1983 (30 years ago), and Dr. DiUlio was my orthopedic surgeon. I had a compression fracture (L-5 level) and had crush injuries to both of my ankles and feet. The hospital in Ft. Atkinson was thinking of amputating my left lower leg, but my parents had me sent to St. Luke's Hospital in Milwaukee instead, where I "met" Dr. DiUlio. He saved me from having to have the amputation (working on my left ankle and foot) and worked on my back and right ankle/foot. My spinal cord was also very close to where I had fractured my back, so I was very near to being paralyzed from the waist down. He is THE best! I can't say enough about Dr. DiUlio. He is kind, smart, and dedicated. If you're looking for an orthopedic guy, he's your man!

Great Orthopedic

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Never had a problem with this doctor,nice to talk with,very professional.If concerned about anything he will explain in detail what he thinks it could be or will reccomends a test if nessasary.Always smiley and friendly.A+++++++++

Posted on August 15th, 2017