Dr. Robert Doane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Doane?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Doane?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017

Time with the doctor

Doctor Doane is an excellent surgeon. However he seems to be in a hurry on each visit.

April 1st, 2017

Time with the doctor

March 15th, 2017

Happy go lucky caring individual

Excellent doctor

December 29th, 2016

Great experience from start to finish!

My overall experience with Dr Doane was excellent! From the very first appointment he explained everything in detail about my hip issues and options. Choosing hip replacement surgery was my choice and the best decision. I feel amazing! From the first appointment through surgery and rehab it went exactly as he said it would. The end result is I have my life back with NO PAIN! Thanks Dr Doane!

December 29th, 2016

Great experience from start to finish!

May 8th, 2015

Patient

BEWARE Puts info in doctors notes that is not true. I challenge his true knowledge of orthopedics. Quack comes to mind. This guy is a joke to the medical profession

February 7th, 2013

My son had a serious shoulder problem. Dr. Doane did the surgery and he also received physical therapy in Dr. Doane's office. Long story short, he is now back to all of his activities with no pain. Would highly recommend Dr. Doane to all.

January 30th, 2013

Patient

If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck it is a Duck thats what I think of Mr.. Doans . I waited 21/2 Hours because he was in surgery. Why scedule appointments with patients if your not sure what time you will be back to the office. Well he comes into my room to say your xray shows nothing. Then he starts checking me by pull my arms above my head which I went to see him because I have severe pain in my shoulder. I started to cry and he continued to raise my arm above my head. then he asks me WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU????? I am not a Doctor I went to see him for Help. He then asks if my Family Doctor did any tests on me. My Family Doctor was trying to save me some money by having Dr. Doanes do the testing once instead of 2 or 3 times. Dr. Doanes has all the equipment in his office for testing. I think he was upset with me because I had not had a test done yet. He was going to do an utra sound but seem disturbed he had to do that.. I walked out crying and upset that I went to see a so called Doctor and He was Unwilling to Help. Very Rude and Unprofessional.

August 24th, 2012

Excellent physician

Great doctor, would highly recommend him to both family and friends. Great bedside manor, explains diagnosis and answers questions.

June 13th, 2012

Great doctor, took the time to listen to me, would highly recommend him to both family and friends.

August 12th, 2011

Poor communicator

Spent less then 5 minutes in the room during each appointment. Never sat down. Refused to acknowledge I had a secondary problem, the result of the surgery. Took no time to listen to my comments. Uncaring.Would not recommend to anyone.

March 2nd, 2010

waste of time, money & shoulder !!

run away as fast as you can !! totally uncaring and my shoulder is messed up..thank god i found a new doctor that cares and is taking the time to get my shoulder better.