A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dobrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dobrow, Internal Medicine, Travel Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dobrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Dobrow MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Dobrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Dobrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dobrow practices Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Rheumatologists.