Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dobrow
Dr. Robert Dobrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dobrow is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. Dr. Dobrow has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dobrow has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Dobrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Frank Valone III
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Medical Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Neal Miyasaki
San Francisco, CA 0 mi40
Dr. George Kimmerling
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi43