A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dobrzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dobrzynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrzynski
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Dobrzynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrzynski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobrzynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Dobrzynski MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dobrzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Dobrzynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dobrzynski practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Endocrinologists.