A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dock graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Dock practice?
Dr. Robert Dock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.