A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dock graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Dock DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Dock practice?
- Dr. Robert Dock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.