A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doebler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doebler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Doebler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doebler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Doebler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Doebler MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Doebler practice?
- Dr. Robert Doebler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Doebler practices Urology near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Urologists.