Dr. Robert Doidge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Doidge?

December 12th, 2016

He is the only orthopedic doctor I trust!! I am a therapist!!

August 12th, 2016

Love Dr Doidge he was so nice and my daughters hasn't had any issues with her ACL in 8 years! Highly recommend!

December 17th, 2015

Great Doctor.

Great doctor! I was booked for surgery on my shoulder with another doctor. Told by friends and family to see Dr Doidge. So glad I did!! So thorough and made me feel at ease.

October 19th, 2015

If you are a veteran don't waste your time seeing this doctor.

August 14th, 2015

"TOP SURGEON, in my book so grateful for all you and your staff had done for me and my family. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts.

February 12th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I have torn my ACL 3 times in the past 5 years, my right left has been fully healed for about 4 years now and is pretty much back to the way it was before my injuries and you cant even see a scar, I had 2 procedures done of my left knee in 2013 and with the hard work I put in rehab im on my way back to normal, all thanks to Dr. Doidge, I wouldnt get surgery from another doctor, not only is he good at what he does but he shows he cares about the patient as well.

September 24th, 2012

Awesome Doctor.... he was so professional and explained in detail my injury and how I should procede. I would definately get a second opinion from him.

September 24th, 2012

Excellent Doctor/Excellent Care

From the moment I met Dr. Doidge, I had a feeling that I was in good hands. The day of my surgery, he made me feel at ease. He was very comforting and did an excellent job. He answered all of my questions and called me back immediately, when I had concerns after my surgery. He's truly great! His office is clean and convenient. All of my follow-up visits have been fast and painless. I've referred a friend and relative who also had surgery, and they had the same experience.

March 30th, 2012

My daughter has had two knee surgeries by Dr. Doidge. He has a quiet confidence and wonderful bedside manner. He was very comforting in the surgical center and followed up after wards. I have all the confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or family member.

February 23rd, 2012

Can't say enough about this doctor and his staff!! I went to two other doctors who were unable to figure out cause of my pain.. he not only new the exact source of my pain but now I am symptom free. He is worth every penny you pay for his service

December 7th, 2011

Beware of this Doc

Beware of this doctor and his billing practices. I was told on phone by his staff that this doctor takes my insurance. I went there, filled out the form, payed by co-pay. Everything went well. Six months later, I get a threatening letter saying it's the last and final notice to pay my bill. When went there and asked they said they billed me under a wrong doctor who doesn't take my insurance. (That mean the doc I went to takes mine obviously). They corrected their database and everything was good. Six months later, I get a big bill. I go and ask what is it about, they say this doc is out of my network and my insurance has payed its share. Just before me in line there was a new client to whom it was told that this doctor takes all insurances and also sees out of network clients. A bunch of liars they are. DON'T GO TO THIS DOC

October 28th, 2009

football player

Had acl surgery from a football injury and the results speak for themself. I am now playing college football! I feel great and even the scar is so small you can hardly tell I even had the surgery.