Dr. Robert Doll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
Great doctor
I saw Dr Doll in the hospital. Amazing bed side manner. He took his time with me and was very accurate on his diagnosing.

February 28th, 2013
Good Doc, Awful Staff
He's ok...but... His staff is rude and unhelpful. Recently my work changed insurances, and they made me feel like a criminal when the computer didn't accept my old card, me not knowing that I was inactivated in a new year. I even offered to go home and get my credit card to pay cash, and they refused since they couldn't wait five minutes (they closed an hour later, I live less than a mile away.) I had to speak to clinical staff through the receptionist, who seemed to be amused at being the gatekeeper to care...meanwhile, my blood test levels were through the floor low. They wanted a blood test...fine, I'll wait another week. Three days after waiting a week for blood test results, they hung up on my wife when we needed a referral for the prescription that they finally mailed me. Why? it was exactly four oclock, and i guess you cant finish a phone call that started before four, so now we are talking to clinical staff through an ANSWERING SERVICE for a referral for a prescription two weeks overdue. They have little compassion and flexibility, and so I am trying to make it through each day with little energy at a high energy job. Let me tell you, when you see a doc once per year, and he gives you six months of refills per visit, the staff should be on the ball in patient communication. This one is NOT. It's a testosterone prescription...I need a shot every two weeksjust to approach normal levels. I guess they think the script I've been taking for the past 24 years isn't that important. I'm now about 2 months without it. I thought waiting for the doctor appointment like they told me too didn't work, huh?