A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Doms, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- West Nile Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Doms graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Doms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doms accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Doms practice?
Dr. Robert Doms practices Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.