Dr. Robert Donadt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Donadt?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Robert Donadt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2015

The WORST

It is shocking to me the lack of professionalism in his office. The fact that he has written WRONG prescriptions is alarming. His staff have to the most obnoxious and rude office staff I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Calling his office and trying to get in touch with him is next to impossible. I realize he is in the office twice a week, but seriously, have a courteous staff. THE WORST. I can't even give it any stars, let alone 1

April 27th, 2015

He listens to his patients and takes the time that is necessary with each one. He and his staff are always couteous and polite and go out of their way to help. I highly recommend them to anyone.

December 16th, 2014

NEGLIGENT IN PATIENT RESPONSE

It's absolutely shocking that this doctor will not return phone calls - not only from himself ...but by his STAFF - PARTICULARLY DONNA. This doctor needs to be avoided at all costs. Our seniors, such as myself, are reliant on physicians that can get us mobile and execute treatment plans. This doctor does nothing for the patient! Don't waste your time. There are so many talented and caring orthopedic surgeons out there. However Dr. Donadt is to be avoided!

December 16th, 2014

A Disaster!

This doctor is a disaster! On the surface, he seems very nice. However when I went to see him for pain management, he wrote the prescription wrong and would not return my phone calls to make it right....to get me out of an acute attack with my stenosis and scoliosis. He does not have an answering service, does not have an answering machine that is engaged, and WILL NOT take messages while he is in the hospital. His staff, Donna, is the one nightmare you don't want to see in a doctor's office. She is by no means a patient's advocate - and neither is he! After 4 days of being in pain from disc degeneration, I have made an appointment elsewhere to be relieved of my discomfort. In all honesty, I can't give him even ONE star, since he is the one doctor you DON'T want to visit.

September 25th, 2012

I have never been so disturbed by a doctor as I was by Dr. Donadt!! I waited four hours to see him on my first visit , during which he took X-rays , sent me for an MRI, and did little else. Several weeks past , due to his schedule and mine. My second visit to see him , after waiting one hour and a half , resulted in him reading part of my results to me and as I asked him what treatment he suggested, his eyes were closing as if he was about to fall asleep. I asked something else to see if I was imagining things. Nope - he was falling asleep. I left the office totally shocked. Needless to say, I do not plan to return.

November 28th, 2009