Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Un professional
I was very impressed with his thoroughness and the great care he took of me. However as of a week ago he discontinued my nursing service for my wound without letting me know. That was very unprofessional.

July 12th, 2016
The worse Doctor ever, just a businessm

June 28th, 2016
horrible office manager / great doctor
The office staff is absolutely HORRIBLE. The office manager is loud and doesn't respect the patients. The wait time for your appointment is usually around 2 hours. Dr Donoway is great. Respectful and accurate diagnostics

June 3rd, 2016
Neice of a breast cancer patient
Very impressed with meeting Dr. Donoway on our initial visit. He is professional, very smart and he actually shows you options and has such compassion for his patients. He explained specifics of her cancer and procedures needed to help my aunt with her diagnosis. I would highly recommend him as the best physician in his field.

March 24th, 2016
This dr is all about himself and his ego !

January 11th, 2016
Dr Donoway is THE BEST OF THE BEST
Dr Donoway is the Best . He goes above and beyond for all his patients and so does his staff. Kathryn is a amazing office manager , she is from NJ so she is louder than most, but she gets everything done and goes above and beyond for every patient I was his patient when he had a quiter manager but his office was run terrible. I wish all my other doctors offices had a Kathryn. I highly recommend Dr Donoway

January 8th, 2016
Great Dr
Dr. Donoway is the greatest doctor I have ever came across in my 64 years of life. He was preformed surgery on me, which saved my life. The reason for my low rating for "Courteous Staff" is because the office manager is a complete crazy! I don't understand why someone would be so hostile to cancer patients. I asked her a question about an appointment time and she came back telling me I did not have an appointment even though I have a card she wrote the date and time on. I stood there when she wrote the appointment and she told me she did not. Dr is wonderful.

October 25th, 2015
DR DONOWAY TRULY AN AMAZING CANCER SURGEON
Amazing Doctor. Dr Donoway gives hope where there is none. When i was told no one could help me Dr Donoway took on my case. His office went above and beyond to get all my testing done and i had surgery within 2 weeks. I highly recomend Dr Donoway he is a truely gifted cancer surgeon SIGNED a pancreatic cancer patient that is now a survivor thanks to the amazing skills of Dr Donoway

July 3rd, 2015
Best Surgeon
Dr. Donoway has operated in me 10+ surgeries @ Memorial&Aventura.He is an aggressive patient advocate. Straightforward. He clearly works tirelessly. I have seen him give back to local community. I have been to a lot of waiting rooms in So Fla and this is the only one where waiting patients enjoy talking about his life saving skills. He deserves an A+. Working in an office environment in several local businesses, I will defend office staff. They have to move a lot of people through in a short time and do it efficiently. They know how to do all the insurance paperwork. I would rather hear the discourse than not as it shows transparency. Kudos to his staff also.

June 27th, 2015
BEST CANCER SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA
DR.DONOWAY IS THE BEST CANCER SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA. He genuinely cares for his patients and goes out of his way for them. He is very thorough in his work. The wait time was not long, and his staff works very hard to accommodate the needs of all patients. I recommend him to everyone I know!

May 31st, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Donoway and his staff gave me the best care and service one can ask for. I called the office on a Tuesday and Dr. Donoway saw me the same day. My surgery was done within less than 2 weeks! The office manager was extremely helpful in setting up all test appointments and even picked up my first test results from the hospital and delivered them to the respective facilities. She is caring, very efficient and always ready to answer any questions . I have never experienced such service in any doctor's office. Dr. Donoway is amazing and goes out of his way to care for his patients. He takes his time to answers questions one may have to guide you through a difficult time. He was recommended to me by two physicians and I am glad I followed their advice. He is the BEST.

May 17th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
The Doctor is amazing. His expertise is obvious. Dr Donoway is compassionate knowledgable and the best surgeon around. His staff goes above and beyond to handle everything. Excellent Surgeon Excellent Staff. Highly recommend him.