A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dorfman, Obstetrician-Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dorfman, MD, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dorfman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Dorfman practice?
Dr. Robert Dorfman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Arverne, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.